ObtainPurchase Order Finance
Access Financing Secured by your Purchase Orders.
TO CALL YOU TODAY!
Purchase order financing can help if you are a wholesaler and have purchase orders that you cannot fulfill because you lack funds.
Unlike traditional bank financing, PO financing is easy to qualify for and can be set up quickly.
Purchase Order Financing involves a bank/lender paying the supplier of another company, for supplies that have been ordered to fulfill a job for a customer. The Cash Advancement is typically not a 100% value of the Supplies Invoice, but it will cover a large portion of it.
E.g. You receive a Purchase Order from your customer and a Proposal from your supplier. You apply for PO Financing with a bank/lender. The bank/lender will then pay in partial the value of the Purchase Order to your Supplier, accompanied with the remaining balance from you. The supplier will then deliver the goods to your Customer. Thereafter, your customer will pay the bank/lender in full upon your invoice. The bank/lender will then deduct the fees incurred and return the balance to you.
About PO Financing
Easy Way to Get Your Loan
- How Long Does It take for a Loan To be approved?
- Depending on the application the loan approval process will take between 3 to 10 working days
- What is the interest rate that I can expect?
- For the Micro Loan scheme, you can expect an interest rate of 3.7% flat per annum. You can pay off the loan at any point of time and the interest will be pro-rated
- How do I know which loan I Quaify for?
- If you are a Singapore incorporated company, you can potentially qualify for business financing, no matter how long your company has been incorporated. To know your options simply enquire here or call us.
- Which lenders do you work with?
- We work with all local and foreign banks in Singapore, Private Financiers and other lenders.
- How do I get started with an application?
- Simply enquire here, or drop us a call.